Thursday, September 24, 2009

Seriously

We seriously need a new family pic. I've been thinking of splurging a little and getting professional ones done for Christmas. Right now we are B-R-O-K-E. Ever since we bought a TV a couple of months ago we have been super poor. I think it's cursed. Actually it's probably because Ed hasn't been working a full 40 hours for the past couple of months. Thank goodness we don't have huge bills or we would be in deep poo poo.
Facebook just gets on my nerves. I know I probably just made some enemies by saying that. I can't help it. It's like a fever dream. I sign on and there are a million conversations going on and no real detail. I hop and skip and feel my fever go up, up, up. Then I log off and lay down. No really though, it does get a little crazy trying to keep up with conversations. I just like blogger. I am so depressed that people are leaving their blogs and I can't peep into their life anymore. I mean, seriously, it's like getting a letter from a family member or friend when people post on their blogs. On facebook, you get just a little bit of info, like "what I'm doing right now" type things. I don't know. I'm probably one out of a trillion that feels this way.
Oh well, I need to eat some chocolates and read my Weight Watchers magazine.

4 comments:

  1. John Arlie looks so cute in glasses!!! Good job keeping them on him! I think that Grant would like it for about two hours and then throw them across the room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he does look adorable in his glasses. and i know what you mean about facebook. i like it for keeping up with old friends and family members, but other than that i can't really get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me want to get a blog again!

    ReplyDelete