Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cupcake Crazy

I bought a Kitchen Aid mixer this week and went cupcake crazy.  Thank goodness Eddie works at a place where there are plenty of people to share my goodies with.  If not I would be around 600 pounds.  I love baking and just can't get enough of it!  Now before you think I made like a 100 cupcakes, I didn't.  I used just two cupcake recipes and made different kinds of frostings and toppings.  I did add mini chips to the chocolate batter and did put add ins for the vanilla once it was prepared and divided and put in separate bowls. 

Rocky Road


Hostess


Caramel


Blueberry


Turtle


Chocolate Covered Raspberry


Texas


I know this is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  I am in love with my Kitchen Aid. 
How did I ever live without you?

4 comments:

  1. your cupcakes are gorgeous.. seriously, how did you make them look even better than the ones in magazines? i just know your kitchen is complete now w/ your new kitchen aid! let me know if you ever run out of people to eat your cupcakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Those look so yummy!! I want some!! I am glad that you are enjoying your mixer! Right now I am in love with my sewing machine, I have made 3 aprons and 2 bags! I just can't get enough. Anyway sorry for the ramble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I thought about you today..check this out.. http://www.allyou.com/food/treats/decorating-cupcakes-00400000066001/page2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!! i love your cupcake craze!

    ReplyDelete