Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Catch Up

We have been busy with fun and not so fun things.  Sickness has hit the homestead and so my focus has been on trying to get John better before Christmas.  But we have still been having little bits of fun!
These are photos of Dec. 6th.  St. Nicholas Day.  It is a fun new tradition.  John really enjoyed it!

 Notice that there are no glasses?  They broke (my fault) so we had to wait to get a new pair because these were actually the back up pair of the others that broke.

My grandma gets these cookies every year, so I had to buy them when I saw them to have a little bit of my Grandma in our festivities.


Good ol' St. Nick


This is a white fudge that I made that is realllly good!  I'll share the recipe  and where I found it tomorrow on a seperate post. 

1 comment:

  1. I bought one of those buytter cookie packages, too... but we got the BIG one and I ate 99% of them.
    yeah. I def. know what one of my New Year's Resolutions will be... the one that is so cliche... but necessary. :)

    ReplyDelete