Gotta love husbands!! Haha.. and yes you got me.. I wanted to see pink butt cheeks! Hahaha! Ill be honest with you... you do not.. I repeat.. do not look as big and definitely not bigger than your biggest weight before. I think you're carrying it better this time around. Either way,I think you're beautiful but I would love to become old crazy farts with you so we have to get healthier and we both know carrying extra fat is no healthy at all. It causes so many problems that can lead to early death. After church I'll get my before pictures on here. Love ya juliannieee wannie!!!
Gotta love husbands!! Haha.. and yes you got me.. I wanted to see pink butt cheeks! Hahaha! Ill be honest with you... you do not.. I repeat.. do not look as big and definitely not bigger than your biggest weight before. I think you're carrying it better this time around. Either way,I think you're beautiful but I would love to become old crazy farts with you so we have to get healthier and we both know carrying extra fat is no healthy at all. It causes so many problems that can lead to early death. After church I'll get my before pictures on here. Love ya juliannieee wannie!!!
Aw! Well, thank you! And YES we need to grow old together and be the 80 year olds still wearing their polka dotted bathing suits from 2016, hahaha! Love you too!!
Gotta love husbands!! Haha.. and yes you got me.. I wanted to see pink butt cheeks! Hahaha! Ill be honest with you... you do not.. I repeat.. do not look as big and definitely not bigger than your biggest weight before. I think you're carrying it better this time around. Either way,I think you're beautiful but I would love to become old crazy farts with you so we have to get healthier and we both know carrying extra fat is no healthy at all. It causes so many problems that can lead to early death. After church I'll get my before pictures on here. Love ya juliannieee wannie!!!
ReplyDeleteGotta love husbands!! Haha.. and yes you got me.. I wanted to see pink butt cheeks! Hahaha! Ill be honest with you... you do not.. I repeat.. do not look as big and definitely not bigger than your biggest weight before. I think you're carrying it better this time around. Either way,I think you're beautiful but I would love to become old crazy farts with you so we have to get healthier and we both know carrying extra fat is no healthy at all. It causes so many problems that can lead to early death. After church I'll get my before pictures on here. Love ya juliannieee wannie!!!
ReplyDeleteAw! Well, thank you! And YES we need to grow old together and be the 80 year olds still wearing their polka dotted bathing suits from 2016, hahaha! Love you too!!
DeleteGirllll shooo.. you always beautiful♡♡ we gonst to do dis togetha
ReplyDeleteYou're too sweet! Yes, girl, we gonna get er dun once and for all!!
Delete