Monday, June 13, 2016

Choose One

Image may contain: text

I've been on both sides of the tracks. Losing weight is HARD but having medical issues, hormonal issues, and fatigue from blood sugar swings (all from being overweight) is hard too. Only ONE of the two choices below will have a positive outcome. I chose the first one, losing weight, on December 26th and will NEVER go back. Ive done the back and forth thing to the point of ridiculousness. This time was, IS, different. My mind is made up. Ive chosen a lifestyle that I'm very happy with. Still a work in progress but each day I try is another step to better health. You can bet your bottom dollar that I will get to my goal weight even if it takes 10 years. This girl is NOT giving up. Been there. Done that.

If you have had the same struggles as I have had and struggle with obesity (like I was on Dec. 26th) or overweight, I promise you that when you make up your mind, FOR REAL MAKE UP YOUR MIND, you will succeed. You will educate yourself and make it happen. You may fall; pick yourself up and keep going! No need in buying special diet foods or voodoo drinks. No need in eating 1200 calories every dang day. You will starve doing that!! Make a plan. Find YOUR mojo. Tweak it along the way. You CAN do this! YOU are worth it. 

Cheers to better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment