Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday Is A Good Day

Saturday we bought John Arlie a couple of new ties and Sunday clothes while they were discounted. Here's one of his sporty dinosaur tie. Children's Place even had matching dino socks, so I just had to buy them!
Not very happy here.
He's wanting to go outside and trying to be patient about it!

Still a little mad but he's excited about going to church. He loves it!

Nursery Time!

After church he helped in the kitchen.

Then it was nap time. Sundays are exhausting for John Arlie! As you can see, he took some peanut butter to bed with him too!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!! The Children's Place is the only store I can find neck ties for my boys. It's nice b/c they usually send me a 15% off coupon. And, where do you find white shirts? I can only find long sleeved shirts and they're only on sale around Easter time. Last time I found them at Kohl's and I bought one in every size from 12 months-5T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know john arlie was out of the crib - he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bekah! I found mine at Children's Place and I am having the same dilemma with the short sleeve Sunday shirt. Mom said that she'll just cut some of the sleeves and make them into short sleeve shirts. I'll let you know how it will turn out!

    Hi Jennifer! Yeah, we had him in a toddler bed but he kept hitting his head while moving around. So we put him on a floor level twin mattress and it has worked perfectly! No more bumps in the night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is tootin cute!
    i love Ed's smile in that one picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete