Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone???


(endowment day for me at st. louis)

Has it already been 10 years since we met and got married?  That's crazy!  What is even crazier is that when the missionaries came over I thought to myself, boy these guys look sooo young.  Then I thought, oh my gosh, if I had birthed a baby at 18 then I would be sending him on his mission in 2 years!  Or, what if he/she got married and had a baby at 19?  I would be a grandmother in 2 years!!!!  It's weird to think about. I'm not going to think about it anymore.  Can't think about it.  Nope.  Not thinking about this.

1 comment:

  1. yeah!i remember that day... that was my dress you are wearing :) i didn't get to actually Go to the temple that day.. but i know it was very special and i am so glad that i was able to go myself about a year later.
    it is nuts how time flies!!!
    libby will be going to YOUNG WOMEN'S CAMP THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!! and jacob will be getting baptized! i just can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete