Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Snow

 John told me early this morning he needed to go outside right now!
 "I put a snowflake on my tongue, like this!"
Of course I said, "Hold on and let momma get the camera." 
He's used to me saying that so he waitied.
I love to see all the simple fun he likes to have.  He truly brings a softness to my heart and a joy beyond measure.  I love children. Oh how they bring such fun and happiness to the home.

It doesn't look like much but it's our first snow this season.  The picture doesn't really capture just how beautiful it was.  There were a lot of big snowflakes swirling around like we were in a snow globe.  What a nice way to start the Sabbath Day.  Church was really good too!  After church we went to my mom and dad's house.  There we watched a really good talk by Brent L. Top "Put On The Whole Armor Of God" .  Please watch this talk if you haven't ever seen it.  If you have children, it is worth it. 

4 comments:

  1. Sweet John!
    hahaa!!!
    He is such a cute patoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HANDS.DOWN.BEST.PICUTRE.EVER! Thanks for the link to the video, think I'll watch it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bekah-Thanks! He is so expressive! haha! The talk is wonderful. It is one of my favorites in the topic of helping our children hold fast to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete