Sunday, December 19, 2010

Moist Fudge Bundt Cake

For dessert I made Super Moist Fudge Bundt Cake.  I had something a lot like this at my friend Jennifer's house and I still remember just how good it was!  I saw this on My Kitchen Cafe and just had to make it.  Here is the recipe or to go to her website just click HERE to get it.
Super Moist Fudge Bundt Cake
1 devils food cake mix
1 4-serving instant chocolate pudding mix
4 large eggs
1 cup sour cream (not low-fat or fat-free)
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup vegetable oil (I use canola)
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer for 1 minute. Stir down sides. Continue to mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared (i.e. greased and floured) bundt pan. Bake 45-50 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool 20 minutes. Invert onto serving platter. Dust with powdered sugar.

36 servings = 110 calories for each slice
24 servings = 165 calories for each slice
12 servings = 330 calories for each slice

1 comment: