My friend
Jami and I put together over 100 cupcakes for New Beginnings this last week. It was so much fun! We had a good time! Well Saturday and Sunday I had not been feeling up to par and well, Sunday evening she brought by this delicious cake as a thank you for helping with the cupcakes and as a pick me up too! She is such a good friend to me. The kind we all need. The kind that doesn't judge, doesn't gossip about others, doesn't try to compete with others, supports your dreams and goals. I have family like that but as far as someone outside one's own family, that is truly hard to come by!
YUM!
and
Thank YOU Jami for being a dear friend!
aww!
ReplyDeletethat is sweet!!!
like really... look at that thing... it looks SWEET! :)
you're LUUUUUUUUUUUCKY to have found a friend like that!!!!!!