I took John and Brayden to the bounce house in UC. They had a blast. It ended up getting super crowded and super hard to keep up with two bouncy boys! We stayed there for an hour.
Then we went to the library. I love our library! They have a fun kid's room full of books and games and even computer learning games too! We spent about an hour there and then left for Happy Meals. We stopped by Dollar Tree to get some things for St. Patricks Day and headed home. We had a great day!
Ah, shoot.. I wish I would've known you went to Wee Play. I imagine it was super crowded since you got to bounce for free if you consigned w/ them earlier that weekend. Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteIt sure looks like Brayden and John had a great time!!! tell the truth now... you got on the bouncy thing didn't you???? :)
ReplyDelete