John and I went for registration at the school for Kindergarten. I can't believe it's already here! I am going to miss him so much but through prayer and guidance we do believe he should start out with a little schooling at the public school. He will be homeschooled after kindergarten or 1st grade. Ed took a vacation day to spend with us and to help John feel excited for school. He asked him what he wanted to do and he said fishing at the park! So that's what we did.
 |
| John in his police cap seriously wanting to catch a fish! |
 |
He loves his daddy!
|
 |
| Hunk of burnin' love. He and John got around 12 fish total! |
 |
| The cap came off and the war was on! |
We are so grateful for each other in our little family. I would love to have a bigger family but it's not what is given to us right now. I know that as long as Heavenly Father is in charge then all is well and I should count my blessings and be grateful, which I am. I am so grateful for the gift of even just one child. Just because I don't have more doesn't diminish what blessing this one child is to us. I would give all that I have, even my life, for John. I know that Heavenly Father looks at what the heart desires and blesses us the same as if we were able to have those righteous desires fulfilled. I had that confirmation a few weeks ago and have felt a lightness that I have never felt. I have never complained of John not being enough for us. I have desired more children but I do not feel an empty hole in my heart. When he came into our lives as a brand spankin new baby, that hole was filled beyond capacity. I am so grateful Heavenly Father blessed us with one of his precious little ones. If He chooses to have another one come along then it will happen but if not I am thankful for this one precious gift which is beyond measure.
No comments:
Post a Comment