Sunday, January 24, 2016

Julianne's Weekly Weigh In - Week 4

This week has been an eventful week to say the least but nevertheless I stuck with good eating and feel like it helped in the end with handling the whole situation better. Oh and did I mention that I had PMS and started my period the day after we got home from the hospital? Yes. So eating right and keeping myself as sane as can be expected is saying a lot. Fighting the urge to eat a big piece of John Arlie's birthday cake almost did me in but I conquered the craving! Boom!
So here goes.. I lost 4 pounds this week so that makes 15 pounds in 4 weeks. I'm happy about that!
200 pounds
Bloated and mental but kept the exercise and healthy eating going no matter what.
200 pounds

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You stood strong and now you have no regrets. That is a very good feeling!!!! You look great and I can see you shrinking!!!!

    ReplyDelete