
Waiting for the surgeon. This morning after Ed and I left to take the van to get the brakes fixed, Dad had John outside with him. John was running after one of our little goats and ran into a barbed wire fence. It tore the flesh on his face in several areas but there is one big one that requires plastic surgery. He has been a real trooper and has not even cried about his wounds! He did cry a little about getting an IV but who can blame him for that?!


Look how close the barbed wire got to his eye!! I am so very grateful for guardian angels because all the medical staff that saw his face were amazed at just how close it got yet didn't get to the eye ball. It really truly breaks my heart seeing his sweet little face tore up. I am so very thankful for the miracles though.


Look how close the barbed wire got to his eye!! I am so very grateful for guardian angels because all the medical staff that saw his face were amazed at just how close it got yet didn't get to the eye ball. It really truly breaks my heart seeing his sweet little face tore up. I am so very thankful for the miracles though.
No comments:
Post a Comment