Weather: High 50 Low 22 - Rain all dang day! Boo!!!
Weigh In: 127 - I've been overeating the past week. Exercise has been great though! Average is 9 miles a day on the elliptical!
Tasks for today: Nothing. Nothing at all. I've taken the day off. Even dinner is easy peasy by cooking itself in the crockpot.
After my sweat session on the elliptical, I took a long shower, put soft comfy clothes on, and wearing no makeup. It feels great!! Homeschool is all online today so no work for me. Today is just what I need! For some reason my hormones are off (thanks to being 40something) so my emotions have been all over the place. Couple that with John's 12th birthday tomorrow and I'm a mess!! I don't like this time going by so fast! I miss the toddler! I miss the baby! He's 12!!! I want a do-over!!!! I want to relive his babyhood! I want to relive the toddler days. I want a do-over!!!!! Waaaa!!!
*stomping feet*
But alas, it ain't happening so, today it is. Today I will embrace. I will journal. I will remember to look and pay attention. Nothing is more important than my little family. Not exercise, weight loss, tv, books, etc. Nothing. Today is my wont-have-to-wish-for-a-do-over day. ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment