Monday, December 22, 2008

Two Great Days!!

We had a GREAT time yesterday with all of Mom's family. Each year her side of the family gets together the Sunday before Christmas and we have a nice little get together/dinner. My Aunt Glenda and Uncle Mike were down and it's just always so nice to see them. They are the ones who helped us get in touch with John Arlie's birth mother. Of course we all ate too much and laughed too much so I'm sure I wasn't the only one popping antacids last night! I actually got a little teary eyed when everyone was leaving. I love my big extended family so much.


Mom, Brayden and Aunt Sheila

Ivan, Natalya and Cousin Alana


Mom and 3 of her 5 sisters..Glenda, Sheila and Carolyn

Destiny, Uncle Mike, Cousin Jon and Aunt Glenda. Jon is moving to Spanish Fork or is it American Fork? Anyways he is going to go to some kind of electrical school to be an engineer and is preparing for his mission next year! Their other son Mike is in Russia serving his mission. We missed seeing him at the party!


Last night Ed and I had our annual Christmas Family Home Evening. It's our tradition to have FHE with the family on the Monday before Christmas. We hand out presents and have a devotional. We had a good time. It went by too fast!


John Arlie just can't wait til his cousins come over for FHE!


Santa Baby Busted Doing Something Yucky!


John Arlie, I mean, Santa was suppose to hand out presents but since he was busy trying to find his own present (see above), I handed out the gifts!


Libby and Jacob with their Teddy Bears! This year we siblings decided to set a price limit of $5 for each person besides our parents and that took a lot of scouting for bargains but I was able to find these cute teddy bears! They were only 5 bucks at Family Dollar! They had such good deals this year!


Spencer and Merrianne, The Love Birds!

1 comment:

  1. your FHE was fun...as always :)

    and

    i made a CD for you with pictures from the extended family dinner on Sunday, your FHE night, and Christmas day at mom's & dad's house :)

    i am such a good sister. ♥

    ReplyDelete