Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend!

This Easter weekend was eventful!
I got most everything for John Arlie's Easter basket from Hobby Lobby at 50% off. They had an early sale on Easter stuff so I lucked out!

He also got a basket full of goodies from Grandma and Grandpa Brewer!

In chocolate heaven way too early in the morning!

And then the Sugar Coma begins.
We also had an Easter Egg hunt and Easter Dinner. I forgot to take pictures so I'll have to get some from my sister.

Then the grand finale was that my neice had a baby that evening! She is a little early so they had to ambulance her to Jackson NICU until she can breath on her own. My Dad and Spencer gave her and Anna a blessing so we have comfort in that. Her name is Brylee Elizabeth. She looks just like her mom! I didn't get any pictures because she was behind closed windows and doors the whole time. Anna didn't even get to hold her. And because she had C-Section she is still in the hospital and hasn't even been able to visit Brylee. Pretty sad situation. I really hope people especially from church will show her some TLC. She's really needing it. Brylee won't be coming home until May 24th. and Anna will be able to go see her this Friday. Hunter has been going there every day after work (he works 1 1/2 hours from there) and stays til wee hours of the morning. He's a good daddy!

2 comments:

  1. wow... i didnt know that hunter was going there every evening!!! that tells a LOT about his character!!!!

    you can link to my blog for the pictures form Easter:

    www.therealmerrianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i love the picture of John covered in chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete