Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh Booger!...I mean Oh Bother!

John Arlie has strep AGAIN. I know he is getting so tired of this. This is the third round of antibiotics he has been on this year alone!

Funny, but not so funny thing happened a couple of days ago. I took his diaper off and went to get his other. It was just a wet diaper so I thought that he could air out for a bit while I get the other diaper. In that little bit of time (as in about 60 seconds), he managed to poop and step and swirl his foot in it, proceed to run with poop on his foot, derriere and leg through the living room, into my room and then seeing me with the diaper, ran into his room jumped on the bed and wiggled himself on his pillow, sheet and quilt. Thank goodness for washing machines and carpet cleaners and really dish soap does a very good job of cleaning accidents. I did everyone a favor and did not take any pictures!

Ed and Spencer "The Baldy Twins"
Ed has been enjoying school. He is now bringing projects home to work on. We have been cleaning the yard and prepping the garden spot. This summer is going to be a busy one for us. We are planting plenty of vegetables and vines and fruit trees and blueberry bushes. What we don't store up, we are going to truck patch.

4 comments:

  1. wow, that is a gross story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (you know i love gross stories)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would take me a lot longer to laugh and be able to post about that poop story.. you're a good woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaa

    grody to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    and who is that bald guy next to Ed? he is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete