Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pancake Breakfast

John Arlie help me make pancakes this morning.  I have been giving him little lessons in cooking.  This one was super fun because there wasn't a HUGE MESS to deal with.  I can make a big mess all by myself!

Measure the pancake mix and dump it in!

Now stir it until it's all wet!

This picture cracks me up!  He kept turning to me and saying "It's hot!"
This griddle gave him his first experience with a burn when we was around a year old. 
As you can tell from his face he never forgot.  In this pic he is 
in the process of telling me how hot it is.
I put my apron on him for safety's sake...well for cute's sake too!


Spread on the Country Crock!

Eating it up!  I slice his with a pizza cutter.  Way less messy that way. 
Notice he has his fork in one hand and the pancake piece in the other.  He knows
he's suppose to use a fork so he holds it and picks up his food then pulls it off with the other hand.
How can I get on to him about using his fork when actually he is?!



John Arlie was a good helper today!  He is such a good little boy.  So full of energy and life!  He makes my days even brighter than I could have ever imagined they could be. 

1 comment:

  1. he is cute and So full of Personality!! i love that look he is giving you... and it makes it even better that he is wearing a cutsie apron :)

    ReplyDelete