Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day Sunday

Sunday was Father's Day and I just have to say Happy Father's Day to two of the most important men in my life!  My husband and my Daddy! I love them both very much.
They both got ties and a special dinner just for them!

Roast Beef Dinner

Coconut Dream Cake per Ed's request

Chocolate Pie per Dad's request

My niece Libby's birthday was Friday but they were on vacation so after church she came by to pick up her present.  I just had to put hats on them!  Libby graduated from Primary and is now in Young Womens.  Boy time goes by too fast!  Happy Birthday Libby!

Merrianne and Spencer...We missed having y'all over Sunday.  I'm glad you're feeling better though!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YA! and Libby loves that MOVIE!!! we watched it the other day and she LOVES it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i might have to put in a special request for that roast beef for my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s.s. i see you are getting the hang of using that fancy schmany camera :) :) :)

    you got some great picture taking skills. and you know... guys only like girls that have great skills.. ya know like:
    nunchucks skills...
    computer hacking skills...
    picture taking skills.......

    ReplyDelete