Happy Valentines Day!
"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."
Reasons I Love My Valentine:
He loves me unconditionally. He loves his religion. He is not vain. He cherishes our son. He loves and respects my Mother and Father. He loves and respects his Mom and Dad. He thinks I'm smart. He still likes to play like a kid. He still hugs and kisses me like we were newlyweds. He understands me . He handles my fears and worries with gentle words. He lives simply. He is probably the most forgiving person I have ever met in my life. He puts up with a lot and quickly lets it go. He supports my dreams and goals.
i think he will BE YOUR VANENTINE :) especially after he reads all of that!!!!!
ReplyDeletei think there is going to be lots of XOXOXOXO-ing in your house today!
Happy Valentine's Day you two Love birds!!!!!
haha... i meant VALENTINE :)
ReplyDeletei wrote VANENTINE!
that is hilarious :)