Twilight Breaking Dawn stunk to high heaven. It had the sex scenes (no nudity but not much left to the imagination) I didn't care to see. I think we all know what happens after you get married. No one has to show us what a man and woman does afterwards. DUH! I know I'm not the only one that feels slightly awkward when a man and woman are making out and I'm sitting there staring at them even if its only on the big screen. I feel like turning my head and I usually do and start feeling all weird and uncomfortable. When judging a movie or TV program I always ask (in my mind), would I let John watch this with me? Would I put this movie in if the Stake President and his wife were over for a double date night? Should I let myself be so stupid as to go with the crowd and allow stuff that I otherwise on my own not ever allow myself to watch? I am not against anyone who just adores the movie but I will have to say we will disagree with what justifies a good movie. Even with the rest of the movie being okay. But that's like saying "the movie was great except for the sex scenes" Well then, it wasn't great because of the sex scenes. Sorry, this movie just wasn't great. I hope that my home will never hold things that are not virtuous, lovely or of good report or praiseworthy.
(not my picture but thought it was airy and cute. it is wayyy too inconvenient to get my camera just to take one picture of my laundry hanging out. Okay, Im too lazy to get up and take the picture :)
In other news around these here parts, the weather has been awesome! The temps have been staying around 50s and 60s. Today is a little cool with the wind but it's perfect for hanging out laundry and saving some money on the electric bill! So far I've gotten one load out there and another load on it's way
Boo! I've not seen it so that's heartbreaking to hear!
ReplyDeleteyou saw it??? i knew you were wanting to... well.. now i know i am definitely NOT going to see it and those people who we hear at church talking about how GOOOOD it was should be ashamed of themselves.
ReplyDelete