John Arlie's birthday is coming up so I've been doing a lot of reflecting and counting my blessings of every year that I have been able to have him in our life. I love celebrating birthdays! Each person should know AT LEAST once a year how special and unique they are in this big wide world. A day should be set aside by loved ones to celebrate his/her life here on earth. If that person is all alone (which he/she really isn't now is he!) then he, himself can celebrate the life given to him by a loving Heavenly Father. Either way, a person should be glad they were born and given such a rich blessing of a human body.
I am so grateful to have John Arlie in my life. He is my everything. I was given a new identity when he came into this world and into my arms. The identity of Mother. I love this new identity of mine (along with the Wife one ;) . I honestly do love the fact that I have shed the image of single and looking (it was fun while it lasted), to married and a mother. I have no desire to try to catch the eye of a fella or try to look younger than I am. I am happy in the body that I have. Yes, some things are definitely not in the same place or the same size that they used to be but that is the true beauty of the human body....ever evolving in the essence of true beauty. I have always and will always see beauty as the spirit of the person I'm looking at. When the light of Christ shines through, it doesn't matter what the world percieves as beautiful, that person is wonderous and lovely and beautiful. There is nothing that can stop that from shining through! I love life and I'm so grateful to share it with this little son of mine, John Arlie.
John Arlie I love you more than my words will ever tell you. I am so happy you are my little boy and that you chose to come here to be with me and Dad. We love you and are so thrilled that you are part of our family unit!
Goooo
ReplyDeleteGoooo
john arlie!!!
i love him so much!
i remember being in Arizona when he was born and he first came home.. then had the eye thing going on.. i was like----- I GOTTA GET TO TENNESSEE!
that's what fmaily is like... ya know. you do all you can to be there.. right there... so you dont miss anything.
i guess that is why Heavenly Father has organized family units. it is such a wonderful thing.
Aunt Merr Merr LOVES her little John Arrrr!!!!!!!!