(my cell phone doesn't take too clear of pictures but you can still see just how cute she is)
Thank you Sophie!
Ed and I had to give talks today. We are both Ward Missionaries so being the 5th Sunday at church we were the speakers. Well, besides my heart pounding and feeling completely overwhelmed speaking in front of a bunch of people, things were going alright until.....one word that came out of my mouth. One word that made me feel like an IDIOT! Here is the sentence and the word that should have been said...."Jesus Christ's redeeming act (i was talking about the Atonement) blesses all mankind with the gift of immortality and the potential of enjoying God's greatest gift to man, the gift of eternal life." Well, this is what I actually said "Jesus Christ's redeeming act blesses all mankind with the gift of immorality and the potential....." Yeah. I said what most of us hope we never say to a group of church people because the words look so similar when glancing. Just gotta laugh at yourself and move on. I did cut my talk short after that and sat down before something else came out of my mouth!!

that was hilarious!!!!!
ReplyDelete