Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eat By The Fire

We bought some candlestick holders Friday night because for one I want us to start eating at a nice set table at least once a week and another reason I bought candlestick holders because, well, you'll see tomorrow!  I'm so excited!  Anyways, John Arlie loved the candles!  He said "I want to eat by the fire!"  So yesterday he had his mac and cheese "by the fire".  So, if you are having a problem getting your kids to sit at the table, problem solved! Go to the dollar store and buy a couple of 1.00 candlesticks and 1.00 candlestick holders and tell them that tonight we are eating by the fire!

Shirtless and shameless eating mac & cheese by candle light.

4 comments:

  1. Ah! Really, does life get any better than that?! Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!
    Good ol' John! :)
    Bless his little Mac & Cheese eatin heart!
    maybeeee he will eat some veggies by the fire :)

    hey. you never know girl. its worth a shot!

    hahaa!! i can hear him making his firetruck noises.... haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie-No it doesn't :) He brightens my day every day!

    ReplyDelete